- Membership shall be appointed by the Mayor from candidates unanimously recommended by the co-chairpersons.
- The co-chairpersons will solicit additional members from the community who have an interest in the objectives of the Committee.
Objectives of the Committee:
- Facilitate meeting the requirements of RSA 33A.
- Create a strategy and plan for the preservation and maintenance of historic documents.
- Seek grant funds for the above activities.
- Include documents in the Rochester Library.
- Encourage Citizens to donate historic documents to the City of Rochester.
View Documents Online:
As a result of the Historic Document Committee's successful application and receipt of a New Hampshire Conservation License Plate/Moose Plate Grant some historic documents of Rochester are now viewable online.