Change of Mailing Address Form

Click here for a  Change of Mailing Address Form to change your mailing address for tax bills, correspondence from the City, and water & sewer bills.  If it is less than 30 days in advance of a City mailing, your request may not be in time.  We recommend checking in with the Assessing Office (603-332-5109) to verify.