Does the City have any adjustment for filling a pool?

Yes, but only if you have city sewer.  You will be billed for the water you use at the regular rate, but since the water is not going into the sewer system we will not charge you for that. Customers desiring an abatement of sewer charges for filling their pools must call the Business Office (332-3110) for instructions PRIOR to filling the pool. You will need to make a note of the reading on your water meter before you start to fill the pool and an ending reading when you are done filling the pool.  If you have followed our instructions you will see the adjustment for the sewer portion on your next quarterly billing.