Public Input Options
Those wishing to share comments with the City Council (Public Hearing and/or Workshop settings) are encouraged to do so by the following methods:
- Mail: City Clerk/Public Input, 31 Wakefield Street, Rochester, NH 03867 (must be received at least three full days prior to the anticipated meeting date)
- Email PublicInput@rochesternh.net (must be received no later than 4:00 pm of the meeting date)
- Voicemail 603-330-7107 (must be received no later than 12:00 pm on said meeting date in order to be transcribed)
All mail, email, and voicemail communications will be included with the said meeting Council packet as an addendum.
For all other Boards and Commissions:
Please check with the appropriate department (or view the posted agenda prior to the meeting) for that Board or Commission for the mailing address, email address, or voicemail instructions, as it will vary for each.
City Hall Access:
In addition, City Hall will be open for the Public Input and Public Hearings portion of the agenda for some televised meetings. (City Council, Finance Committee, Police Commission, Codes & Ordinances Committee, Public Safety Committee, Public Works & Buildings Committee). In an effort to adhere to CDC guidelines, enter only at the front Wakefield Street entrance and exit on the side closest to the police department and adhere to 6-foot social distancing while inside. Hand sanitizer and facemasks will be available at the Wakefield Street entrance. Participants will be admitted to Council Chambers one at a time to speak and will exit directly thereafter. Please note: the seating in Council Chambers will not be available for the public during meetings. Please click here to check the meeting agenda for scheduled public input/public hearing items.
Additional Options:The public can view or listen to broadcast meetings in several ways:
- Meetings will be broadcast on Atlantic Broad Band cable channel 26 and Comcast cable channel 22.
- Live-streamed and archived at www.rochesternh.net
- The public can also call into a “listen in only” audio conference line at: 857-444-0744. Conference Code: 843095.
- For School Board meetings please contact the school department or visit the school board page here: rochesterschools.com