Rochester Recreation & Arena hires starting at age 16.
Lifeguards (Not certified? Not a problem! We offer certification training to eligible applicants.)
How to Apply
All applications are due no later than March 15, 2017.
To apply for a Summer 2017 position with Rochester Recreation & Arena, please submit the following application materials to the City of Rochester's Department of Human Resources. Please note, application materials will not be accepted in the Recreation Office.
City of Rochester Human Resources Contact Information
• Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax – 603-332-8601
• Mail to City of Rochester Human Resources (2017 Summer Recreation Staff),31 Wakefield St, Rochester NH 03867
• Drop off in the Human Resource Office located at 31 Wakefield St, Rochester (basement level of Rochester City Hall)
2) A cover letter (no more than one page long) that answers the following questions:
- What position are you applying for?
- What experience and skills will you bring to our team?
- Why do you want to be part of our department?
3) Copies of any relevant certifications (CPR/First Aid, Lifeguard, etc)