Teen Night is a free event for teens ages 12-17 one Saturday night a month at the Rochester Community Center. Teens can participate in a variety of supervised activities including sports, arts and crafts and a DJ with dancing. Food and water are provided at no expense. Teen Night is supervised by trained adult staff and volunteers.
Saturday, January 4, February 1, March 1, April 5 , May 3 , 6-9pm
Location: Rochester Community Center 6-9PM
Teen Night is sponsored by:
Rochester Recreation & Arena
Teen Night Expectations
- Participants must sign in when they arrive and sign out when they leave.
- If a participant leaves, they may not return the same night. When they exit the building, they must leave Community Center grounds.
- All bags will be searched at the door by staff. Participants are responsible for their bags and other property. Staff is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items.
- Participants are expected to behave in a responsible, respectful manner. Language and behavior must be appropriate.
- Participants must remain within boundaries inside the building at all times.
- Participants may not be in possession of or under the influence of alcohol, tobacco or other drugs.
- No smoking inside the building or on Community Center grounds.
- No flagging of colors or other inappropriate clothing.